CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

a blog is born

Born and raised in conservative Utah, I have always held a different view... I suppose I'd call myself a supressed liberal. The creation of this blog is in response to the surge of political banter that I have been engaging in recently with my friends, who happen to all be very Mormon, and uber-conservative. Never having been one to rock the boat, and having been taught to leave religion and politics off the table, I now have twenty-nine years worth of repressed opinions that have scratched their way to the surface. I am tired of biting my lip as conservatives spout off the collective views of Sean Hannity. Fed-up with Proposition 8 and all of it's proud support from my friends and neighbors who all claim to "know and love" many a gay person.

0 comments: